Re: [school-discuss] Automatically teach kids + create FOSS jobs = AutoTeach Project

Title: Email Signagture
Charles, I think that this venture is nothing short of brilliant and is just the shot in the arm that open source educational technology needs. I'll join the forum and I'd like to write an article about it for my book-affiliated blog site, Energize Education through Open Source (see the link below my signature). Thanks for sharing this wonderful product.