Re: [school-discuss] [ANN] Dr. Geo 15.04

Title: Email Signagture
Thanks for your kind words Christopher.

Hilaire

Le 04/04/2015 15:18, Christopher Whittum a ÃcritÂ:
I reviewed Dr. Geo II in my book. This is the way for students to learn about and explore geometry. It's very engaging and can really grow with the learners using it. Definitely worth taking a look at.