[school-discuss] IPP

Ran across this project:
http://www.internationalprofs.org/menu-item/test.html

They mention they're looking for volunteers on volunteermatch.org to
(among other things):
"Create and maintain a library of Free / Donated Software that can be
used by internal IPP teams to support client requests."

"Create a library and maintain of Free / Donated Software that can be
used by IPP external clients"

"Create and maintain a listing of software uses that are easily
referenced to meet our ever changing client requests and needs"

Since Schoolforge does something similar, was wondering if it would be
worth contacting them and checking if we combine forces/share
resources
###