Re: [school-discuss] Putting together video presentation

On Sun, 11 Aug 2002 10:53, Dave Prentice wrote:
> I don't see the capability to include mpg files in
> the OpenOffice presentation program, though.

OpenOffice 5.2's StarImpress did provide for video files, but IIRC it was
pretty clunky. I don't know if MPG was (one of) the format(s) catered for.

OpenOffice 641D's ooimpress (ships with Mandrake 8.2) has Insert/object/Video
which claims to do MPEGs, but I haven't tried it.

Cheers; Leon