[school-discuss] etc ... global warming classroom package : second issue : health issues - local spending effects - Health Issues - Bush Administration Policy Statements, UNEDITED

hello,

By tomorrow afternoon, a package with a two-session lecture and about a dozen
booklet handouts will be available on the downloads page of
http://www.etc-edu.com.  The attached .txt file gives the materials
inventory.

enjoy,

mike eschman, etc ...
http://www.etc-edu.com
"Not just an afterthought ...
contents of the second volume of the global warming series by etc ...
copyright @ 2002 by etc ...
Engima Technologies Corp.,
a Louisiana Corp.,
"Not just an afterthought ...

08/11/2002

Impact analysis by state :
[I selected a group of states that would "box out"
the continental U.S. with a bias for neighbors first
(we are in Louisiana), coasts second and places where
I know people in Mid-US]--> not comprehensive :-)]

Alabama
Arkansas
California
Indiana
Kansas
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Maryland
Michigan
Minnesota
Mississippi
New Hampshire
New York
Ohio
Oklahoma
Texas
Washington

Wish I could find Canada data.

Other Booklets :

Current U.S. actions to address Climate Change -- Bush Administration
Bush Administration Global Warming Policy Statement
EPA Answers to questions about Global Warming and Climate Change

An .mp3 audio lecture discussing the issues and effects
An introduction to Client Change Science

All booklets are .pdf

enjoy

mike eschman, etc...
meschman@engima.com