[school-discuss] Re: Membership Entry Notification

Dear Alan,
Welcome to Schoolforge!

We look forward to (continuing to) working with you to foster free and open
software and learning solutions for education.

Obligations of membership are threefold, so please don't accept membership
without fulfilling them:

1. Copy a logo from http://www.schoolforge.net/logos to your site and place it
prominently on your site, linked to http://www.schoolforge.net.

2. Join the schoolforge-discuss mailing list by filling out the form at
http://schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php

3. Participate. We're depending on each other.

If you feel you can fulfill these obligations, then by all means accept this
membership; if you cannot fulfill them, then please let us know and we will
remove your company's name from the membership list.

Again, welcome, and best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge.net membership

--