Re: [school-discuss] Preparing the next freeduc-cd release

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 06:00, Lincoln Peters wrote:
> I distributed several OpenOffice.org CD-ROM's to my local high school
> last spring, and I found that one CD could easily hold both Windows
> and Linux versions, as well as English, Spanish, and French
> localizations for both systems.  There should still be room left on
> the CD to include the MacOS X version, as well as any other
> localizations appropriate to your area.

Last September I gave away a CD at an Edu presentation I did. The CD
included OpenOffice.org for Linux, MS-Windows, Solaris and Mac, plus
source, plus all the localisation I could find; Mozilla the same; and a
passel of other small stuff including PuTTY, all with source. There was
plenty of room left over.

Cheers; Leon