[school-discuss] New Open Admin Release 1.00c

Hi,

I've just released another bugfix version...1.00c. No need to upgrade
unless you've got problems with certain features. I've rewritten the date
management stuff and tried to simplify the promotion/homeroom assignment
approach to make it easier for secretaries (and administrators!) to get
ready for the new year. New Grade setting script.(with promote/demote)

More to come. Probably lots of changes to the Special Needs app in the
next two weeks as I do some inservice and it enters production use.

Les Richardson