[school-discuss] Re: [IIEP] Project: Chief Adejumo - contact person needed

Pamela McLean wrote:
I like this idea. Sorry for the delay in responding

Are a and b easily linked,(so you don't have to duplicate any time spent
on thinking if you want to read more of something and then finding it to
read)

I wonder if the digest something that is generated tomatically (in which
case it would be great, and for other lists too) or does it needs a person?

Perhaps the way of dealing with this is with a mailing list that

a) sends a once a day / week digest to those that elect to receive it
instead of getting all mails; and

b) keep copies of postings on a bulletin board so that those who don't
wish to get lots of mail can scan messages at will.

Nigel.
This depends on the software being used. Mailman
(http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html ) does both of these.
(This is what we use so I may be of some help here).

--
Dr. Robert G. Rittenhouse, Chair
Department of Computer Science