[school-discuss] Case Studies Input

We are going to be sending out some emails to find out which case
studies and submitters are still alive, and this would be a good
opportunity to gather feedback as well.  This is what we have put
together so far, and will be sent out in a couple days.  Any
comments/suggestions?

Thanks,
Justin

---- email begin

Greetings from SchoolForge!

We have exciting news for past users of the the Case Study system.
We're looking to improve the experience and we need your help!
Mostly, we would like to know who is still available to respond to
inquiries relating to their case study entries - but would like to use
this opportunity to gather some input towards how things could be
shaped to provide a better tool in the future.

1. One direction we are looking at, is a 'case study template' wiki
type page with mixed media content (video clips, pictures, slide
shows, etc) to supplement the data - does this bring to mind any
possibilities?

2. What types of information could be gathered to reflect project
goals and outcomes? (such as time frame, cost savings, technical
details - include anything you might imagine)

3. What role do you take within education that lead you to enter a
case study? (teacher, server admin, ect)

4. Would you be available to update your case study, and help beta
test the new case study system when it is ready?

Please visit http://casestudy.seul.org/casestudy.html as a reference
to your previous Case Study entry.

Many thanks and we hope to hear from you soon!!