[school-discuss] Plan Update / Test site

The test site is up on the SchoolForge host, it is very basic at the
moment.  What we are using it for is its document revision abilities.
Took a look at Metadot, thinking it might be good to do the planning
on a system separate from where the site will be, but ended up
deciding this is probably the best way to get into Drupal.  What I
like with this, is now I can make changes to the 'site plan' and save
them as a revision and annotate the details of the change.

The test page URL is: http://www.schoolforge.net/CMS/drupal-4.7.3/

It's not quite ready to take on users, feel free to set up an account
and share the different areas that you find 'standard' drupal

I'd also like to bring attention to the "Site Plan" article - I've
attached a number of illustrations to the plan, which are sort of a
basic story board and better show how the information will flow
through the website.  Sorry if they are somewhat illegible..I'll try
to get them cleaned up later.

http://www.schoolforge.net/CMS/drupal-4.7.3/node/5#comment

Thanks,
Justin