Re: [school-discuss] FOSS WinXP FTP Software &c

schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 at 3:25
PM -0500 wrote:
>The only problem with FLOCK is that you have to install yet another
>browser.
>Do you know if FLOCK has a FireFox extension just for Flickr, FTP, etc?
FLOCK uses most FireFox extensions and has built in blogging, etc.  It is
really a great browser and I would suggest at least testing it out.  I was
completely sold on Firefox until a friend put me on FLOCK.  I no longer
need to go to Blogger or Edublogs or have another FTP client  -- all my
social stuff is right there!
Sharon