Re: [school-discuss] Tux Paint for computer programming students

Crazy like a fox. When I first came upon Photoshop some (um...okay, a
lot) of years ago, I remember how fun it was to play with all the third
party plug ins. Not only will this encourage programmers but may well
extend Tux Paint in some unexpected but clever and fun ways.

We appreciate all your work.

Regards,
William Fragakis
morrisbrandon.com