Re: [school-discuss] VMware

I use VMware Player and Server (free versions) on my SuSe Linux box.
Contact me offline to see if I can help.  Once we have done what you
want to know, we can share with the group.

In general, I started by going to http://www.easyvmx.com/ and creating
the VMX files.  Then I installed VMware player using YaST (package
manager) and configured VMWare.

Rich

--

GPG/PGP Key Id: 1B257AEC from pgp.mit.edu

Remember, all Windows machines are, by definition, fault tolerant.

              They run Windows don't they!!