[school-discuss] SIS system and Linux

Our school district has decided to go with FOCUS for their next
Student Information System.  It's not exactly Free Software, but we
will have access to the source code and they do recommend using Centos
Linux, NGINX, PHP and other standard Open Source software with it.
The company creating the SIS is going to set up their system on a
server and we need to replicate the configuration (with the same
packages and settings) to other Linux Centos systems.  They're using
Centos 6 and yum.  Any recommendations on good tools or methodologies
to move/update/upgrade the distribution packages based on the SIS
installation machine to other Linux machines?  We want to be able to
sync what's on all the machines on demand.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Laura
###