Re: [school-discuss] a little story

hello,

the metaphor is stones to bread ...
here in j.p., not enough tax money goes in, bad results come out.
no miracle.

typically if a writer uses a metaphor, it immediately precedes the
sentence it refers to.  many writers have done this for a long time.

my last reference to the spanish inquisition is many sentences away
from this metaphor.

it would be poor placement, if this required being part of the inquisition
to be ironic.  what do you teach?

of course, having to draw it out like this killed the point of it.
why is it so important?