[school-discuss] New Schoolforge Member

Dear Charley Quinton,

On behalf of the Schoolforge membership, I'd like to welcome the Ozone Farm to
Schoolforge. Looks like a really great idea and we look forward to working with you.

I see you've already added the logo to your site. Thank you.

If you haven't yet, please go to http://schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php and join
schoolforge-discuss. If you already have, thank you, and we'll get there faster
working together.

You'll be subscribed to schoolforge member's representative mailing list
automatically (low volume).

Let us hear from you.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell

Description of OzoneFarm:

OzoneFarm  OzoneFarm is an online developer community committed to promoting
open source and free software and to developing educational materials for
eco-science and earth-friendly technologies.  http://ozonefarm.org  Charley Quinton

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *