[school-discuss] Linux in education report #86 for December 30

It's here:

<http://www.seul.org/edu/report86.html>

"Mike Eschman has an interesting new proposal for producing audio books. It's too long to quote in its entirety, but here's an excerpt:

'How many things can you do for the greater good in a little over two work days, that result in 6 new books for young children, English as a second language students, and plain old book lovers, can be played on any old mp3 player nad can be duplicated for less than 50 cents? We hope gutenberg users will use the chapter-by-chapter ripping software, and will help out with a few cycles and maybe some bandwidth :-)'"

--
How valuable is my contribution? Share your feedback at Affero:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
Mark Twain