RE: [school-discuss] Updated Coalition Procedures - Members sign up here

Why don't we just 'sign up' on a web form? This email stuff...well...

Les
Open Admin for Schools

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006, Michael Viron wrote:

In the email, you mention "To define a new members list, I am requesting a
response to this message, sharing the name of the project contact, project,
and URL. "  This information was already requested as part of the original
questionaires sent out August 14th, 2006, so it seems to be redundant to ask
for the same information again for those projects who have already responded
both to the original request (the questionaire of August 14th), and the
"update" request sent out November 24th.

Do organizations who have already provided this information via the
questionaire also need to provide a response to this message?  Also, will
Schoolforge membership continue to be open for non-software producing
entities who are providing "free / open resources"?

Thank you,

Michael Viron
President & CEO, General Education Online, A Schoolforge Founding Member
President & CEO, International Education Resources, A General Education
Online Organization

 _____