Re: [school-discuss] Developer Requesting Feedback Please

Charles,

Yes, the video in the game is what I would open source.  Thank you
very much for your input and compliments.  It means a lot since I am
aware of your significant work and contributions on asymptopia.org.
Your work is very impressive.

I am specifically wondering if making my software open source and
working with School Forge would provide more visibility for my website
and open doors for me.  I am not after money, and "fame" is the wrong
word, but I would like to reach as many schools/students as possible.
Does School Forge provide a pipeline into the school network or is it
still a turf war with the guys with deep pockets?

thanks!
FatPratt