Re: [school-discuss] digital microscopes that work under Linux

you don't ask for much do you? :)

You will be looking for ideally one of the USB units. But there will
need to be some configuration work done on the server to recognize what
to do with the device as it won't be a storage device. Currently, LTSP
doesn't have (much if any) support for client-side USB other than
storage (floppy, memory stick, CD, etc). I have not seen a camera work
yet either.

--
James P. Kinney III
CEO & Director of Engineering