[school-discuss] Open Admin 3.50 - Administrator Manual available.

Hi All,

Since it's -36C outside today, not much else to do but work on documentation...

The Administrator manual for OA 3.50 is now available. It has a
largely rewritten installation section to try to improve the clarity
of discourse (although no guarantees!) and reduce the verbosity.

It is available in both PDF and HTML format.

An interim version of the User Guide is available in PDF format, which
I rebuild as I rewrite one section after another. I'll announce when
this is complete also.

The documentation page is here:

http://richtech.ca/openadmin/docs

Any proofreaders are quite welcome to peruse.

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools
Saskatchewan, Canada
(The Great While (and Cold) North, today)