Re: [school-discuss] Taking requests

Marilyn,

I cannot get blender to work.

From: Marilyn Hagle <marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 11:22:09 AM
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] Taking requests

Matt,

I look forward to testing your CD.  I use another live CD/DVD, Musix, in class
all the time.  However, since our Christmas holiday starts in an hour, I
probably will not get to play with small.iso soon.

I am looking for someone to help with my render farm.  I feel like I am close,
but not quite there.  Any experience with Blender, Dr. Queue, and render
farms?

Happy Holidays to all on this list!

Marilyn

:)