Re: [school-discuss] I think this is the "killer app"

Hi Marilyn,

Once you 'create a course' in Drupal, how do you package it up so that
others may use it, perhaps in other systems besides Drupal?  What
elements are portable, which not.  So, I don't necessarily think this
is 'site based', or at least exclusively to a large degree. There
could be a variety of components in a variety of standard package
formats, depending on media type, etc.

My 2 centimes worth.

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools