[school-discuss] Let's close this PCLinuxOS thread ...

Dear Friends on Schoolforge,

I am also a long-time subscriber and contributor to this community.
Please have a look to the September 2007 mailing list archives to
refresh your memories about "Matt", aka "Chris Yates" aka "Chris
Topher".  This person was banned (for good reason) from this list and
has resurfaced with exactly the same offers and products as before.
Here are links to some notable excerpts of the previous unfortunate
thread:

http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/Sep-2007/msg00057.html
http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/Sep-2007/msg00087.html
http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/Sep-2007/msg00089.html
http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/Sep-2007/msg00090.html
http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/Sep-2007/msg00077.html
http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/Sep-2007/msg00083.html

Sorry to have to dredge this up, but I really don't like to see this
thread prolonged.

Following the previous banning of this individual a constructive
discussion on assembling various live cds was started here:
http://archives.seul.org/schoolforge/discuss/Sep-2007/msg00092.html

Again, sorry to dredge-this-up, but I believe this list has been here before.

Happy Holidays,
Charles Cosse

--
AsymptopiaSoftware|Software@theLimit