Re: [school-discuss] edu publishing tool

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 05:51:05PM -0500, Mark Rauterkus wrote:
> A wiki can be personal. Wiki = quick.

I know (and host/contribute to a few), but given the
requirements, I'd suggest a blog first, wiki next,
and probably Drupal then (for tag taxonomy).

> Wikia.com has free space.  Try a page at EduWiki too, just
> to describe the project, if nothing else. But, it might be able
> to fully reside there.

Reasonable, hosted service would be less startup effort.
Especially a friendly/relevant one.

--
 ---- WBR, Michael Shigorin <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>