[school-discuss] New software : Images Actives 1.0

Dear colleagues,

I'm Joachim Dornbusch from the CRDP of Versailles. I'm new on the list.

We inform you that our software Images Actives, which transforms pictures or patterns in images with interactivity, is available under the GNU-GPL.
http://images-actives.crdp-versailles.fr/?lang=en

As it is a beta version released last week we did not directly propose it on the site schoolforge. However, we are interested in receiving your feedback and suggestions, or finding people wanting to join the project.

The software is available in English, French, Italian and there are versions for Windows, Mac and Linux.

Best regards,
Joachim Dornbusch

--
Joachim Dornbusch