[school-discuss] Re: [school-core] Next public announcement

I had sent this in to schoolforge-core.

GEO added another 100 schools to its database during January, and is now
close (within 1-2 weeks) to releasing v2.0.1.

Michael

>Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:06:48 -0600
>To: schoolforge-core@schoolforge.net
>From: Michael Viron <mviron@findaschool.org>
>Subject: Re: [school-core] Next public announcement
>
>Development work has started on General Education Online v2.5 ('halfway'
release).

>General Education Online v2 has some major db content updates in the works
(probably in the 400 - 500 items range at least), as well as some major
code re-writing that's been taking place 'behind the scenes' for the
'bugfix' 2.0.1 release.