[school-discuss] Status of Press Release?

Thanks to Felipe for a nice rendering of the press release. He sent it out to a
bunch of translators on the 13th. Any progress?

Also, I asked Doug about the who/what/why/when list and he said to ask Willima.
Can you share/post a ditribution list or tell us what help you need organizing
the distribution process, William?

Seems like we're ready to post it on the site and then begin distribution. As
Doug said, we should try to contact our local newspapers/LUGS, what have you.

If you _do_ make contact with a local press org/person, would you please post to
the details to the list, so we can add them to the who/what/why?

Thanks,

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org