Re: [school-discuss] MSWLOGO for Linux?

On Saturday 23 February 2002 03:25, Doug Loss wrote:
> Does anyone know if MSWLOGO <http://www.softronix.com/logo.html>
> has ever been ported to Linux?  It's in Borland C++, so I'm
> guessing that it's probably doable.  Any information?

Borland C (well, Kylix) and compatible systems exist on Linux, so a port
would not be hard.

There are other implementations of Logo:

    http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~bh/ (with examples)

    http://eguillot.multimania.com/jLogo/ (Java, French homepage)

    http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/lafontaine/

None of these were in the ``Programming Language : Logo'' category on
FreshMeat (0 entries), but they did turn up in a keyword search. There might
be more that haven't even been logged at FreshMeat.

Cheers; Leon