[school-discuss] Re: Schoolnet Africa: is this you?

Dear John,

How about this: I'll resubscribe you using the info you've included below.
However, that still leaves you with the job of putting the logo on your site and
subscribing and participating in schoolforge-discuss.

May I suggest that you strongly encourage your member orgs to join schoolforge
themselves so that we don't have to bother you so much?

Hmm. I guess the conference just finished. Let us know how it went, please. If
you write a news item for instance, send it to me/post it yourself on
news.schoolforge.net or, better a title and a link to your story on your own
site(s).

Take care,

David

--