[school-discuss] correction: Welcome three new groups to Schoolforge!

Dear Colleagues,

Sorry about that. I left out Michael Dupont's group affiliation. He is the
representative for the Introspector project while Pixo ? represents Linux Astronomy.

Please see the end of the message for the new members' details.

David
==

 Subject: Welcome three new groups to Schoolforge!
      To: school@sean.keane.name, mdupont777@yahoo.com, pixo@pacoimaweb.org

Dear Sean Fredrick Keane (Dowling College Tech Integration Interest Group),
James Michael Dupont (Linux Astronomy), and Pixo,

As you are the representatives of your respective groups, welcome to Schoolforge!

We look forward to working with all of you to promote open resources in and for
education.

As you may know, Schoolforge membership comes with a few requirements. I'll list
them just so we're clear. They are not difficult or many in number, but they are
important to showing solidarity with the rest of the members.

First, please go to http://www.schoolforge.net/logos and choose a logo. Copy it
to your server, and display it prominently, linked to http://www.schoolforge.net.

Secondly, join the mailing list, schoolforge-discuss, if you haven't already.
You can join by completing and submitting the form at
http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php.

You will be automatically subscribed to the members-only list, schoolforge-core.
Don't worry; it's low-volume.

Finally, please participate in the discussions whenever you can. We're in this
to promote free and open resources in education. It's a group effort and only as
energetic as we are.

We look forward to getting to know you. Thank you for joining us.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell
On behalf of the Schoolforge Membership

******NEW MEMBERS' DETAILS:*********************
Name: Dowling College Tech Integration Interest Group
focus on early childhood and primary education
Contact: Sean Fredrick Keane
Contact email:school@sean.keane.name

Name: Introspector project
the gnu compiler. This can be used for all types of learning tools
Contact: James Michael DuPont
Contact email:mdupont777@yahoo.com

Name: linuxastronomy.org
controlled telescope.

We are a collaboration between a group of volunteers, teenagers who need some
guidance and some people from industry with an interest in astronomy.

Contact: Pixo
Contact email:pixo@pacoimaweb.org

Best wishes,

David