Re: [school-discuss] Changing member parameters

> Dear Schoolforgers,
>
> If you want or need to change your group's description, URL, or
> representative, you just return to the original sign up form at
> http://seuldat.seul.org/cgi-bin/mementer0.pl.

Are you telling me, I have to retype all my information in this first form
each time I want to update something, as simple as an e-mail address or a
typo, or is their another place with my data in editable form ?

> If you need your password,...

I have it. thank you.
The problem was I could not find an editable form.

Tried to log in by entering "Name of Member:", then the "password", I have
no idea if I deleted all the rest by not rewriting the others fields.

     Eugene