Re: [school-discuss] Start your career in A. I. --- what the hell is this?

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 07:36 am, Dr. Rich Wallace wrote:
. Start your career in A. I. with the A. L. I. C. E. SILVER EDITION
. For only $100 per year ( *** or only $25.00 for youth, students, seniors
. or disabled *** )
. you can chat with the latest up to date research and development version
. of the award winning A. L. I. C. E. artificial intelligence! Your
. subscription includes one full year of unlimited chatting with the A. L.
. I. C. E. Silver Edition A. I. You will be able to support the research of
. the A. I. Foundation as well as stay on top of the latest research results
. before the competition.
.
. "Much sharper than plain ALICE...Alice Silver is impressive. Her
. curiosity, leaves you with the eerie feeling she might develop
. consciousness someday...someday soon."
.
. --Peter Plantec, Virtual Personalties, Inc., SYLVIE botmaster
. The A. L. I. C. E. Silver Edition ...
.
. Has ALL The latest AIML added by Dr. Wallace, updated daily.
.
. Contains 1000's more questions and answers than Free ALICE software.
.
. Lets You Participate in leading edge research and development.
.
. Gives you an Enneagram Personality Test !
.
. Contains Proprietary Technology until 2004.
.
. Knows more and Learns faster than Free ALICE.
.
. Will be entered in future bot competitions.
.
. Click here to start your one-year subscription to A. L. I. C. E. Silver
. Edition, or chat with the original Free ALICE bot at
.
. http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=f5d922d97e345aa1
.
. *** Only 25.00 *** for students, youth, seniors, and disabled.
.
. ADDED Bonus: If you sign up now-- FREE MEMBERSHIP in the ALICE A.I.
. Foundation. You will receive a beautiful personalized membership
. certificate designed by Sage Greco, suitable for printing and framing. You
. will also receive up to date publications from the A. I. foundation ahead
. of the website and mailing lists. You will be invited to join members only
. mailing lists and meetings where you can have your technical questions
. answered personally.
.
.
.
.
. New: You you can use the Silver A.L.I.C.E. chat robot to determine your
. Enneagram Personality Type. By chatting with the subscription version of
. A.L.I.C.E., you can find out which of the nine basic personality types
. (Perfectionist, Giver, Competitor, Artist, Observer, Loyalist, Hedonist,
. Boss or Mediator) you most closely resemble. Unlike other personality
. tests based on questionnaires, the A.L.I.C.E. test works just like an
. ordinary chat conversation. The bot simply inserts hidden personality test
. questions into the dialog, and makes up her mind about your personality
. type. At any point in the conversation, you can ask, "What is my
. personality type?", and she will report her best estimate of your type.
. The longer you chat, the better her estimate of your personality type
. becomes!
.
. Subscribe today for unlimited personality testing for one year!
.
. ALSO: Step-by-step documentation on creating your own subscription based
. bot business with Pandorabots, updated periodically. Learn how to make
. money by publishing your bot and collecting an e-commerce fee.
.
. Your bot subscription will normally start within 24-36 hours.
.
. Note: Subscription to Silver ALICE is a donation to the ALICE A.I.
. Foundation, a nonprofit charity. Sorry, no refunds.
.
.
.
.