Re: [school-discuss] On music making software: A voice of dissent or reason?

hello,

if you can get the midi files to me, i can convert them to .mp3, then collect
onto a CD.

if we also make a standard audio cd (.wav tracks), then ayone with a boombox
is in business. [and they can make cassettes and pass it on]

gutenberg would probably be interested in the more universal, non-computer
exclusive audio formats.  that would give you a universal means of
distribution to anyone with an internet connection.

what do you think?

mike eschman, etc ...