From: David Bucknell [mailto:david@members.iteachnet.org]
Sent: Thursday, 13 February 2003 2:12 PM
To: schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] how many of you would like an all music
program for the entire valentine's day weekend on all three channels

With lots of Berlioz and Monk?
Sounds (sic) good.

Mike, the Solar System slide show is on the killer track. Really good. Wish you
could include some diagrams to show a few of the concepts, but this is your
initial draft and the eye candy you've provided is a great backdrop.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *

http://members.iteachnet.org/
http://www.opensourceschools.org/

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education & Training.