[school-discuss] [Fwd: kalamaris]

I received this from Estuardo Wednesday evening. If someone with experience installing Kalamaris could help him I'd appreciate it.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: kalamaris
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:35:17 -0600
From: "Estuardo Alpirez" <ealpirez@intelnet.net.gt>
To: <dloss@seul.org>

Dear Doug:

Can you help me with this:

Desired Classifications *Software Installation (Kalamaris)*

Contact person *Estuardo Alpirez*

e-mail address *ealpirez@intelnet.net.gt <mailto:ealpirez@intelnet.net.gt>*
telephone number *(502) 704 7290*

Location of school or district:

City/Community, *Guatemala*

State/region, *Guatemala*

Zip code/Postal code, *01010*

Country,* Guatemala*

Specific need. *We need to install kalamaris, we have already downloaded
the software but we have been unsuccesfull running it.*

Local resources available. *We are running Suse 8.1, in desktop
computers with AMD 900Mhz 128mram, 20gbhd*

*Thanks*

---