[school-discuss] anyone have a chemistry lab manual to share

hello,

dave prentice and i bougth a video device that outputs to s-video, has
excellent shadow-free built in lighting, magnifies 14X and focuses at a
quarter inch.

the lens head is on a flexible goose neck.

me already had an mpeg movie camera with a zoom lens.

we want to produce a full set of multi-media guides (ala "Mr. Wizard"]
demonstrating all the classics such as titration, kinetics, acid-base, proper
use of digital scale and centrifuge, and so on.

i though i still had my lab books from university of maryland - but can't find
them.

we want to do the same for biology,

can anyone help us?

mike eschman, etc ...