Re: [school-discuss] solar system series

hello,

how about i put it up and squeal like a pig for help if demand is too high
 (i hope) ...

i really hope it drives traffic through the roof and we need to share the
load.

if you are going to engage in wishful thinking, don't stop halfway, huh?

mike eschman, etc ...