[school-discuss] Welcome OFSET to Schoolforge!

Dear Hilaire,

Welcome to you, as OFSET's representative, to Schoolforge!

I know you have already fulfilled all requirements for membership. This is a
banner day for world-wide free access to educational technology. I know I speak
for the entire membership when I say we look forward to working on the same team
for FLOSS.

Sincerely,

David
==
Dear Schoolforge,

If you do not yet know OFSET, please begin your education below:

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *

http://members.iteachnet.org/