Re: [school-discuss] needed more mini-conference feedback

Mike,

What topics would you like to cover?  Maybe a case study type thing
about the work you do?

What topics should we try to include??  Maybe accounts of what people
are doing with Linux, and then a session called "Getting Started with
Linux" at the end???

I hope to do enough advertising to attract educators who have never
heard of Linux before.  We'll see.

Marilyn

>>> meschman@etc-edu.com 02/19/03 16:59 PM >>>
hello,