Re: [school-discuss] The Salt Lake Tribune -- Linux Could BecomeInexpensive Alternative to Proprietary Systems

Hi: Nice article. Note that if France follows through with Linux in the school system, expect the other countries to follow, and five years from now, we could see a shift in technical expertise from the U.S. to Europe [if it isn't happening already :) ].

Thanks,
Tom

Doug Loss wrote:
I just saw this referenced on Slashdot:

<http://www.sltrib.com/2003/Feb/02242003/monday/32333.asp>

--
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
"There is no Public Domain unless we do it ourselves"