Re: [school-discuss] Do we need a text-book for GNU/Linux?

hello,

the demo-schools site has an opening for a graphics designer.

take a look at ArtGallery in Main Menu of http://www.etc-edu.com.

it's a set of book covers done by gimp in our shop.

if you like the style of these, we'll do some artwork for you,
not book covers, things you can put on gear.

mike eschman, etc ...
"Not just an afterthought ...
http://www.etc-edu.com