Re: [school-discuss] Using Manhattan Server

Greetings,

Speaking of using Manhattan... I recall one post saying a maintenance
release is coming which will allow the use of CGI scripts.  I'm very
interested in this because, running Linux, it doesn't look like I can
run a non-beta of Hot Potatos.  And, I really don't want to put test
questions on the network without the context of the course.  Hence, I'm
looking at a "roll your own" CGI script for handling tests using the
ubiquitous Perl and MySQL.

Or, is there a quick and dirty way to link this into Manhattan even now?

Many thanks.

--
jeff williams - cfiaime@cfiaime.com
		cfiaime@nconnect.net (going away soon)