Re: [school-discuss] what pieces of software would you demo to K-12 teachers ?

Hi,
>... what pieces of software would you demo?  (Again, just briefly, so they
>get the gist of what it does & how they'd really benefit.)

http://siteatschool.sourceforge.net
Why?
1. It's specially designed with primary schools and teachers in mind.
2. It gives pupils the opportunity to have their own webpages, publish
texts etc.
3. You demonstarate it in 10 minutes. (If necessary I give you a guest
account so you do not need to download/install anything at all).
Kind regards,
Dirk

Dirk Schouten

Our OSS/GPL primary school CMS Site@School: