Re: [school-discuss] what pieces of software would you demo to

I know. We had the same issue with using a wiki as a collaborative learning system. Researchers complained that kids would not manage it. In fact, the kids had no problem - it was mainly the adults who got lost.

Bill Barowy wrote:

I understand your point. Children, especially in supportive environments, can
learn these tools with remarkable ease. But for a traditional school
context, school staff would often like to see something more childish. It's
more about the context than the kids. :-)

bb