Re: [school-discuss] Re: LyX

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:36, Ralph M. Deal wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestion.  I've just been on the lyx site and found
> a mandrake rpm but not a source rpm.  Is that on some other site,
> such as rpmfind?

Perhaps pull it from a Cooker mirror, someplace like

http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/mandrake/devel/cooker/SRPMS

(which is in Queensland), specifically

http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/mandrake/devel/cooker/SRPMS/lyx-1.3.3-3mdk.src.rpm

You may need to fetch and build some dependencies and install their
-devel packages too. It's better to use native (Red Hat) packages where
you can, since it integrates better into your existing system.

Cheers; Leon