Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: BOUNCE schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net: Non-member submission from [Hans Paijmans <j.j.paijmans@uvt.nl>]]

Doug Loss wrote:

I force my students to use LaTeX if they want me to read their
papers. After some initial grumbling or even defiance, they admit
one after the other that the use of LaTeX improves the way in
which they write the papers and that the results get better.

That's the first time I've seen that requirement outside maths or physics departments. I've never gone that far - I'm usually content if I can get them to stop using WordArt and MS Comic Sans Serif ;-)

Robin

--
"Caesar non supra grammaticos." - Suetonius

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533