From: Hildy@ultra2k [mailto:hildy@totalspeed.net]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 8:28 PM
To: mviron@findaschool.org
Subject: OpenOffice in education

I have started a website www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org  The mission of the
website is to provide free assistance in the use of OpenOffice.

OpenOffice has been taught by teachers thousands of times.  I have not been
able to find any step-by-step tutorials that a teacher can use that I can
post on my website .  How many times do we have to reinvent the wheel.  Do
you know where I can get a tutorial(s) to post?

OpenOffice works on Linux and other platforms.

Waalter Hildebrandt
Denver CO