Re: Re: [school-discuss] FW: OpenOffice in education

Dear Friends,

I'd be really interested in a tutorial of OO.o.
We have been popularising Linux/Open source. OO.o is a killer app and the world needs to be exposed to it.

Regards.
Arjun Asthana
arjunasthana@gmx.net
2004-02-28 15:38:13

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
--Mahatma Gandhi